"HIM - One of Switzerland's finest Hotel Schools"
Yves Givel, Director of recruitement, Hyatt International EAME
HIM hotel management school has a long and proud tradition as one of Switzerland's finest and most well established hotel management schools. Our international accreditations and affiliations, a strong alumni network and excellent links to the hospitality industry ensure that your hospitality management diploma from HIM in Montreux is recognized worldwide, providing you with the best possible career opportunities.
HIM international hotel management school has built an excellent reputation worldwide for providing up-to-date hospitality programs of outstanding quality.
Since its opening in 1984, thousands of students who followed the hotel management programs have graduated from our institute and now hold important positions within the hospitality industry. Many of our graduates are members of our Alumni Association currently active in more than 80 countries around the world
Links to the Hospitality Industry
HIM hotel management school maintains strong links with leaders in the hospitality industry to ensure that the curricula correspond to the latest requirements and developments of the industry.
SEG - Swiss Education Group
HIM hotel management school in Switzerland is part of SEG, Swiss Education Group, a group of Switzerland's Leading Hospitality Management Schools. A wide range of advantages and benefits are offered to students studying at SEG institutions.
SEG International Recruitment Forum (IRF)
Each semester HIM hotel management school students are given the opportunity to meet with industry leaders from around the world at the SEG International Recruitment Forum (IRF). The event welcomes hotel groups, boutique hotels, resorts, airlines, cruise lines and many other industry groups. At the forum, HIM students attend presentations, are interviewed and recruited for full-time employment as well as internship positions.
- NEASC, New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc, USA
- ASEH, Swiss Hotel Schools Association
- Northwood University
- EduQua, certifies the quality of educational institutions
The HIM American BBA Degree is awarded by Northwood University. Northwood is accredited by the US Higher Learning Commission.
HIM and/or its staff are members of the following associations:
- AH&LA, American Hotel and Lodging Association
- AIEST, International Association of Scientific Experts in Tourism
- ASTD, American Society for Training and Development
- CHRIE, Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- EUHOFA, International Association of Hotel Schools
- Institute of Hospitality, United Kingdom
- HSMAI, Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
- IH&RA, International Hotel and Restaurant Association
- NAFSA, National Association for Foreign Students Affairs
- Prosper Montagne, Swiss Academy of Gastronomes
- SFPS, Swiss Federation of Private Schools
HIM Hotel Management School Mission Statement
Our mission is to foster the success of aspiring individuals through educational programs that blend renowned Swiss hospitality practices with contemporary American management expertise, offered within a professional and supportive learning environment.